And it continues. The first Truth or Dare for Valentine's Day. Participate in this event for the chance to win:
$20 Gift Card to Books•A•Million
Sing your praises of your favorite Paranormal Romance. Or at least compose a short poem...use any poetic interpretation, hell perform an interpretive dance, via vlog, just make it entertaining.
Complete the above task and post the link in the comments section of this blog to participate in the TRUTH or DARE event. Give me some credit so I can better find it with a friendly @parajunkee
I thought I would do it today, since I really dislike Valentine's Day and I am forcing it on you
A lot of PNR seems to be YOUNG ADULT
But experienced men just make my heart JOLT
Especially an English vamp with a tude
A smoking hot blond whose a bit lewd
But if Cat caught me drooling I'd scream and BOLT
This was a really BAD limerick in honor of The Night Huntress Series -- one of my favorite adult PNR novels.
Contest Deets & Restrictions
- Gift Card will be shipped Internationally, but please check that there is one of the following stores near you (BOOKS•A•MILLION, Bookland, Books&Co, and booksamillion.com ), or that booksamillion ships to your country. Card can be used at: BOOKS•A•MILLION, Bookland, Books&Co, and booksamillion.com
- Parajunkee's View is not responsible for lost gift card
- The $20 Gift Card can not be exchanged for anything, it is what it is and that is it.
- Gift Card can not be redeemed for cash
- Following is not required, but participation is
- Participation is by answering a TRUTH (trivia question) or participation in a DARE (action), you have only to participate in one to garner entry into the contest. The more you participate the more entries you receive.
- If you blogger profile, or facebook profile does not have an email address attached to it, pay attention to the WINNER post, because that is where the WINNER will be announced.
- TRUTH or DAREs will be posted starting Monday (2/7/2011)
- Contest Ends Feb 20th, 2011
- Parajunkee's View is in no way affiliated with BOOKS•A•MILLION, Bookland, Books&Co, and booksamillion.com, I just happen to have bought a gift card from there one day and now I want to give it to YOU!
Are ya'll excited???
Great...spread the word!!